- A compact (215mm width) digital-to-analogue converter (DAC) with USB input, asynchronous transmission mode capability and 192kHz up-conversion option
- Compatible with 2.8MHz/5.6MHz DSD native playback and 32bit/192kHz high-resolution sound sources
- Dual monaural design eliminates interference between the left and right channels. Built around twin BurrBrown PCM1795 DAC chips and MUSE op-amps
- Toroidal core power transformer
- The USB DAC can be directly connected to a power amplifier or active speaker and the output level (XLR balanced, RCA) can be set to fixed, adjustable or off.
- Full metal housing provides both excellent vibration control and a classy look, in a compact size allowing convenient desktop positioning
Soon to be available in India.